Sunday, October 19, 2014

NFL week 7 Cleveland at Jacksonville

Cleveland -6 at Jacksonville
Jacksonville is the worst team in the NFL.  No, I’m not saying that because of record.  I’m saying it because ever ratings system that I’ve seen has the Jaguars on the bottom, and it’s not even close.  Cleveland is much improved this year, and they keep getting better each week.  They needed a monster come from behind at half time victory to get over the Titans, but that just shows this team doesn’t stop. 


Only 3 of my 5 systems agree on the value with the Browns, but the 2 systems that say the value is on the Jaguars are on key numbers for the Browns.  For example, my 13/14 system says that the Jaguars have 3 points of value in this game, but when I look at the past results of home underdogs with 3 points value in my 13/14 summary I see they are only 3-5 against the spread, and miss the cover by an average of -2.5 points.  Cleveland rolls on the road again.

Thanks for stopping by, and remember to follow me on twitter @Dustin_Dominiak

No comments:

Post a Comment