Thursday, September 4, 2014

college football week 2 part 1

Last week we got off to a great start with our released picks going 4-0 last Thursday.  We finished a little weaker than we started but still kicked off opening weekend a winner with our picks going 8-5 or 61.5% winners.  You only need to win 53% of the time to make some money, so this is a fantastic start.  We look to continue our run with the Arizona at UTSA game tonight.

The pick is Arizona -7.  I know it seems like a low number, and I've been spending more time trying to figure out why the number is low instead of figuring out who will win.  It seems that Vegas is big fans of UTSA, with the number returning starters from last years team being one of the highest in the country and they did open the season with an upset victory over Houston 27-7, who was opening a new stadium.  Yes, all good vibes are flowing to UTSA when you add in that Arizona is only 2-10 in last 12 road openers.  But I will say this UA team isn't the same ones that wen 2-10.  UA had record breaking yardage gained against UNLV, and I expect this team to be able to run on anyone.  Probably why I have a futures ticket with Arizona to win the Pac-12 conference this year.  Rich Rodriguez never takes his foot off the pedal, and I expect them to put up big points.  You can't win the Pac-12 if you can't win on the road at UTSA.

Check back later for Friday and Saturday picks.  Will probably release a part 2 for Friday games either later today or tomorrow, and Saturday games will be posted in part 3 tomorrow afternoon.  Remember you can get my picks on my twitter page, follow me for all my recent postings @Dustin_Dominiak

No comments:

Post a Comment